Inspirational Ideas For Your Essay About Internet Hacking
Internet hacking attacks have been highly publicized so there is not shortage of topics that you can cover on the subject but you might want to take your paper in another direction. These ideas should give you a better idea of how you can take your essay. You can read over them and decide which one you are interested in writing about.
- Internet hacking is a crime and you can be punished for it. Take a look at the crimes someone can be charged with if caught hacking and the punishments that have been handed down to hackers and the potential punishments that can happen.
- There is a fine line between hacking and ethics because in some cases you might think that hacking is all right but then again it is illegal. You can look at things like hacking into terrorist computers by private citizens and like people the work for government agencies.
- Do a detailed paper on all of the terminology and the history of hacking.
- Look at all of the prevention tools that are used to prevent hacking. Examine each one and see which one works the best and detail if there is any full proof method to protect yourself from an attack.
- What are the different kinds of hackings? Show them and give examples to each one.
- Choose a famous hacker and detail their story and evolution when they were hacking or are still hacking. It can be one person or a group like Anonymous. Show their work and explain why they did it.
- Is Internet hacking a form of Cyber terrorism? It depends on who you ask because some hackers have malleolus intent while others are just joking around or actually trying to help others in an illegal way.
- The evolution of hacking is also a good idea. Hacking actually started with telephones, which is a good jumping off point to show how something that is connected came be manipulated and used for bad instead of good.
This list should give you a good idea of where you can go with your writing. These ideas could lead to different ones once you start your research. When you are coming up with your main idea, keep it focused, you don’t want to pick a topic that is too broad and difficult to cover in one essay.